Month: March 2019
Ms-office Tally Short Term Computer Courses After 10th & 12th …
Python is a high-level, object-oriented, interpreted programming language, which has garnered worldwide attention. Stack Overflow found out that 38.8% of its users mainly use Python for their projects. According to the website’s survey, Python’s popularity surpassed that of C# in 2018 – just like it surpassed PHP in 2017. On the GitHub platform, Python surpassed Java as the second-most used programming language, with 40% more pull requests opened in 2017 than in 2016. This makes Python certification one of the most sought-after programming certifications.
What is Python?
Python is an open-source object-oriented programming language. It first appeared in 1991 and has become extremely popular among data scientists. StackOverflow calls it as the fastest growing programming language.
An interpreter is a computer program that directly executes, i.e. performs, instructions written in a programming or scripting language, without requiring them previously to have been compiled into a machine language program. So unlike Java, Python uses an interpreter.
2.Select the Operating System and also the version of Python. I am downloading 3.6.0 in my windows machine.
Open the installer and click on “Run”
3.Click on “Install Now” and check on “Add Python 3.6 to PATH”.
4. Start IDLE which is a Python GUI and start scripting.
Clinic Management System
Medical field is very important to human life because it can save a thousand of life. ClinicManagement System is a system that can help the clinic to manage their daily activity.
The Problem Statement:-
Mostly all management system is done manually, therefore it is not effective. More problems isaroused by managing it manually. From the taking the appointment to attending the patient, it leads to various problems. It is difficult for a doctor that wants to recall all the patient history during treatment if any facility of searching is not available. The doctor has to ask again the patient background before giving any treatment although the patient has been there before.
- a) Goals of the System:-
– Convert manual to automate data storing and retrieving for a doctor. Before this, majority of the managing process in the ward is done manually. After automating it, it will be easy to manage data.
– To make management easy to maintain record.
– To enable clinic assistant to view and print-out various type of clinical reports.
– Ensure the system useful to user as it helps in daily activity in the clinic.
- b) Benefits of the system:-
- Powerful, flexible,robust and easy to use
- Increased efficiency of doctor and Clinical staff
- Improved patient satisfaction (healthy Patient)
- Reduce the use of papers
- Simple and Quick