Difference between Abstract and Interface
Qu.) Difference between stored procedure and function
1) Procedure can return zero or n values whereas function can return one value which is mandatory.
2) Procedures can have input, output parameters for it whereas functions can have only input parameters.
3) Procedure allows select as well as DML statement in it whereas function allows only select statement in it.
4) Functions can be called from procedure whereas procedures cannot be called from function.
5) Exception can be handled by try-catch block in a procedure whereas try-catch block cannot be used in a function.
6) We can go for transaction management in procedure whereas we can’t go in function.
7) Procedures cannot be utilized in a select statement whereas function can be embedded in a select statement.
Qu.) Difference between Abstract and Interface
Ans.) Abstract Class:
-Abstract class provides a set of rules to implement next class
-Rules will be provided through abstract methods
-Abstract method does not contain any definition
-While inheriting abstract class all abstract methods must be override
-If a class contains at least one abstract method then it must be declared as an “Abstract Class”
-Abstract classes cannot be instantiated (i.e. we cannot create objects), but a reference can be created
-Reference depends on child class object’s memory
-Abstract classes are also called as “Partial abstract classes”
-Partial abstract class may contain functions with body and functions without body
-If a class contains all functions without body then it is called as “Fully Abstract Class” (Interface)
-If a class contains all abstract methods then that class is known as “Interface”
-Interfaces support like multiple inheritance
-In interface all methods r public abstract by default
-Interfaces r implementable
-Interfaces can be instantiated, but a reference cannot be created
Qu.)What are differences between Array list and Hash table?
1) Hash table store data as name, value pair. While in array only value is store.
2) To access value from hash table, you need to pass name. While in array, to access value, you need to pass index number.
3) you can store different type of data in hash table, say int, string etc. while in array you can store only similar type of data.
Posted By-: Vissicomp Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Website -: http://www.vissicomp.com