1. When an .aspx page is requested from the web server, the out put will be rendered to browser in following format.
2. The first event to be triggered in an aspx page is
3. Common language specification (CLS)
- A.is an execution engine for all .NET applications.
- B.is similar to JVM as in Java.
- defines standard rules for defining .NET compliant languages.
- is a compiler
4. Common Type Structure (CTS)
- defines data types in order to be run by CLR.
- defines a set of rules for all compilers to generate managed code for .NET.
- describes a set of features that different languages have in common.
- All of the above.
- None of the above
5. Which of the following statements is correct about Managed Code?
- Managed code is the code that is compiled by the JIT compilers.
- Managed code is the code where resources are Garbage Collected.
- Managed code is the code that is written to target the services of the CLR.
- Managed code is the code that runs on top of Windows.
- Managed code is the code that can run on top of Linux.
6. Which of the following jobs are performed by Garbage Collector?
- Managing memory leaks
- Releasing memory on the stack
- Managing database collections
- Closing unclosed files
Posted By-: Vissicomp Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Website -: http://www.vissicomp.com